Friday, 22 January 2010

Numbers


, originally uploaded by indiaeden.

Today Florence would have been six months old, half a year. She'd probably be sitting up, maybe even sharing my lunch. We might even have braved the rain to go on the swings at the park.
Six months ago, I didn't think I could make it through the next six minutes, nevermind the next six months. Yet, here I am.

Today is also the day I am twelve weeks pregnant. The "safe" time every pregnant woman aims for...well except maybe those of us who sadly know better.

I have so much to miss and so much to hope for, and thank you to two special people a house full of flowers.

Thank you Julie, the rainbow roses arrived this morning, and the tulips are still hanging on in that beautiful tulip way.



Oriana, the bulbs are all lovely, I can't wait to take some to Florence, they are going to look so pretty.