It's Monday morning again. The school runs start in about 25 minutes time, I've been awake from 3am, and I feel sick. I just keep telling myself "it will get easier".
Anyhow, I did manage to finish this skirt yesterday afternoon. After lots of unpicking and re designing as I went along, I think I can say I'm fairly happy with it.
A few people have asked about the post mortem and inquest after I mentioned them in an earlier post. I'm confused about them too!
Basically though, as I understand it, because Florence died unexpectedly, (the pregnancy, birth and immediately post birth were all perfect) we were obliged by law to have a post mortem, and eventually an inquest to determine the actual cause of death, although we have been led to believe that she had an undiagnosed congenital heart condition. The inquest will hopefully give more details, but may not take place for several months, and yes it's very very distressing.
I have been writing up Florence's story when I can , I might share it here when I'm ready.
Monday, 21 September 2009
Doves
Labels:
Archive