Friday, 11 September 2009

Jumble


vintage button, originally uploaded by indiaeden.

My brain today is one big jumble. I keep thinking of things I want to say, things I want to do,but there's this shakey feeling inside, and my mind skips about. The only time I feel calm is at Florence's grave side.
I want to tell you about the skirt I made this afternoon,but thankfully I think it speaks for itself. It's just a skirt for someone who is too fat to fit into most of her other winter skirts.

New skirt for a fatty



And on the fatty

I also want to tell you about Heather's wedding, been meaning to do that for a while. Suffice to say it was a gorgeous wedding,Heather was beautiful and I hope she and Gary will always be happy together.

Happy Couple

There's other "stuff" too, but like I said, my brain is a jumble.....